1. The crowd, as viewed from up the street.
2. Look! Off in the distance! It's the clueless cultie git, with his telephoto lens! Afraid to approach our entheta field, so powerful it could drop the body thetans from a rogue elephant with a glance! (ahem.) At least he had the lens cap off for this shot.
3. Pat Wilson, the public relations person, with what we assume was a yuppie-from-hell public member (who took over the camera from the clueless git).
4. Identify this man and win a lollipop. (No, it's not 'Anthony Fore' - it'd better not be, anyway ... nor is it me - next shot.)
5. Would you accept an entheta-dripping pamphlet from this man?