This page maintained by David Gerard.
What Was New
NOTE: Links from this page are no longer guaranteed to work.
These entries are maintained for historical interest only.
What's newly new (the page of which
this is the archive)
Fri 17 Mar 2000
Thu 17 Feb 2000
Fri 04 Feb 2000
Thu 20 Jan 2000
Mon 27 Dec 1999
Tue 20 Apr 1999
Fri 23 Oct 1998
- Demo How-To: Bloody Viking on why the CoS's military strategy doesn't
work against the Internet protestors; Dave Bird's The Wonderful World of Helium Balloons
- Orgs: New photos of the Mission of Melbourne; what makes a 'group'?; historical listings from What Is Scientology? (1978) and Scientology: Twentieth Century Religion (1972).
- Legal and Government: 1996 Census figures; Census numbers for New Zealand; Attorney-General's Department's report regarding Non Fatal Offences Against the Person, with Scientological highlights from the report.
- TV/Radio: 1996 Communications Law Centre report on the Liars' Club radio show.
- Press: Religion: Lessons for the Hubbard faithful (The Australian, Thu 06 Feb 1986); Phillip Adams: End of the world here for two - thank God! (Weekend Australian, 22-23 Feb 1986); Kate & Lee Make Beautiful Music (Woman's Day Australia, 19 Feb 1996); Letter to the editor
(Revolver, 18 May 1998); Church persecuted (letter to the editor from Henry Bartnik, Sun-Herald, Sun 05 Jul 1998); Legal crackdown on cults (The Australian, 14 Oct 1998).
- Links to other pages: Scientology web spam pages indices.
- Entertainment: more Scientologist lightbulb jokes.
- Why be a critic: Alan Barclay, Belladonna 99, Geoff Burling, Scott Goehring, Gregg Hagglund, Joel Hanes, Al Landeck, Chris Leithis, Arnie Lerma, NoScieno, David Patrick, Beverly Rice, Michael T. Richter, Rondata, Clarence Sevdy, Boudewijn van Ingen.
Fri 31 Jul 1998
Wed 03 Jun 1998
Tue 05 May 1998
Mon 30 Mar 1998
Wed 28 Jan 1998
Mon 29 Dec 1997
Mon 10 Nov 1997
Sun 05 Oct 1997
Mon 29 Sep 1997
- Calls to suburbia.net and thingy.apana.org.au from someone
claiming to be a Private Investigator.
- Other people's reasons for being critics of Scientology added to
the Why page: Anima, BC, Ex-Mudder, Dave Bird, Rob
Clark, Frank Copeland, Gregg Hagglund, Keith Henson, Martin Hunt, Cornelius Krasel and Roland Rashleigh-Berry.
- Press page made more readable in Netscape, and
instructions on gathering and using enemy
names (e.g. critical sources) and on attacking them added.
- Updates and additions to the Orgs listing.
- HTML bogosities removed via WebLint, a few readability tweaks for Opera.
Wed 17 Sep 1997
Tue 26 Aug 1997
Sat 09 Aug 1997
Wed 23 Jul 1997
Mon 07 Jul 1997
Mon 23 Jun 1997
Sun 01 Jun 1997
Sun 25 May 1997
Sun 04 May 1997
Mon 21 Apr 1997
- Me and the NOTs - a happy tale.
Fri 21 Mar 1997
- Demo reports from December 1996 and March
1997, photos from December 1996 and a pic of
the photo-clam from September 1995.
- Links to copies of C.H. Rolph's Believe What You Like on the
Tue 04 Mar 1997
Sat 15 Feb 1997
Mon 03 Feb 1997
- More press articles from the early '70s.
Fri 22 Nov 1996
Tue 19 Nov 1996
Thu 14 Nov 1996
Wed 16 Oct 1996
- Two lawyer's letters - one to me, one
to one of my admins - regarding reposting of
Biased Journalism v2no19.
- Reorganised Orgs page by city; full address and
telephone information for each.
Fri 11 Oct 1996
- Issues V2no19 and V2no20 of Shelley Thomson's Biased
Journalism newsletter - placed here after the CoS convinced Netcom
to cancel the postings.
Wed 09 Oct 1996
Thu 19 Sep 1996
- Sydney demo report from
September 7th 1996.
Mon 16 Sep 1996
- Brisbane demo report from
September 7th 1996.
- Photos of the new Perth org.
Fri 13 Sep 1996
Mon 02 Sep 1996
- Explanatory text on the Xenu page.
- Navigation bars at the bottom of each index page
Sun 01 Sep 1996
- Extensive additions to the saga of Xenu the magazine.
- A copy of my very first lawyer's
letter from the Church. My introduction to the dizzy heights of SP-4.
I couldn't have done it without all of you wunnerful people.
Thu 29 Aug 1996
- An interesting page from Henry
Bartnik's old Perth address book.
- VUT page: the announcement of my move to full-strength
Critic status and why, and the announcement of the restoration of my
email@example.com account after the second
time it had been locked at the Cult's behest.
Wed 14 Aug 1996
- Put a handy-dandy navigation bar at the top of each index
Mon 12 Aug 1996
- Photo of front of old Perth
- Assorted tweaking of the links page, including a
link to Frank Copeland's Spam Statistics
- Started the 'What's New' page.